THE ENTITY ------ A SCENERIC BEAUTY.

DEAR READERS,

Life goes through a beautiful phase but we only plot out those phases where we fail to stand up to the expectations. Be it self expectation or getting it from others. It dissimulates us with all techniques and we somewhere fail to recognize its beauty.

I failed miserably, not once or twice but on a continuous basis. Over and over again when I tried to excel,something or the other pushed me down. I felt that my parents backslided me. I aborted myself when she thrashed me. My children never came near to me.
Instead of fighting, I fled away from them. I ran away from all of these problems, never to return.

My aim now was to travel as far as possible. Go away anywhere that I don't see these people again. Not a penny in the pocket, just jacket covering the garments to protect me from these heavy rains and harsh weathers. I started straiding never to turn back again. 

With each step and each hault, I learned what is life all about.
As the heavy rains made it impossible to walk, I sat under a tree to keep myself safe. As there was a small hut, I could hear screams of a mother who is in terrible pain. I ran for help and could see her unassisted and cannot control the pain. After a moment, a new born baby, blood stained comes out crying. The mother's cry now all turned into a smile. Tears of joy all around. How cute was the reaction... How the mother looked at the child.... life is beautiful.



I controlled myself to walk ahead again and my next hault came when i sat on a hill totally tired and devastated. My eyes closed for a moment and when I gained my senses, I could see the sun fighting the clouds and coming out smiling from the cleavage of the mountains. The birds chirping and the flowers blooming, a happy beginning. A perfect start that a day needs. How beaming was the nature.... how happy were the surroundings.



When I was retrospecting myself, I came across the chilling nights. My jacket was fighting with the odds when I noticed a poor couple. Begging the whole day, they could earn some morsels of food that was not enough. But, the love was never to leave, it was to conquer. Sharing the morsels their stomach was now full, half with food and half with love. How can love give so much warmth..... How it ruled the hearts of couple.

I understood that the fault was not in my life but in the way I looked at it. My parents never backslided, nor did she leave me. My children always loved me. It was me that I couldn't see it. 






Parents are my backbone, they cannot leave me.
She is my stanchion, she is by my side.
My children are my strength, they will support me till the end.

Life as an entity always welcomed me but I stood at the wrong door.That day I promised, not to leave her , my parents or my children. But, to stand along with them , every time when they need me. Let us nurture our life with all our potential, with all blooming smiles and welcome it with open arms.

I will not surrender easily. I will live with full freedom. 
I will do my job for what I am here.

YES..... I will lead my life as my entity is beautiful.

   


Comments

  1. வாழ்க்கையின் யதார்த்தம், பெற்றோர் எப்போதும் வாழ்வின் ஒவ்வொரு தருணத்திலும் எங்களுடன் இருக்கிறார்கள்.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment